10.15.2014

little bits of us... at the computer

Having a girl the first go-around never, not for one second, prepared me for a boy...

My first was timid in "dangerous" situations and was most often pretty compliant. I never had to worry about what she was climbing on or sticking in her mouth. 


No, she was too worried about what skirt she needed to put on or what bag she needed to fill.


This one, however, has much more of a carefree type attitude about things...where what he's wearing just so happens to be the least of his worries...


and the word "busy" is an understatement.


I'm learning, though...something I feel sure I'll be doing the rest of my life.


And well, you know...he's become a pretty darn fun teacher.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! I have 3 boys and I'm still learning more with each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh. My oldest is a girl (4) and my son(15months) is such a HANDFUL compared to her. She was even a super energetic, very opinionated, independent little girl but my little dude is OFF THE CHARTS. He is such a climber and strips naked and ….omgosh. I could go on. Holy Moly. Little boys…. hahahahahhahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! We are SO in the same exact spot! I LOVE knowing there's so many out there we can relate!

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)